Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mojo109- Toile Christmas Cards



It was good to get back to creating cards after a busy week last week. This week's Mojo sketch took a bit of a turn because the card I had anticipated doing was already created by the time I looked at the website by another stamper. I guess great minds think alike. I ended up with a creation that I really like and am glad I had to reconsider a design. I created these cards using the Belle Toile background stamp which I think is so elegant.( Jake likes the word elegant and is using it a lot in his writing so I am copying him.) The tree is from the Patterned Pines hostess set and the greeting from Delightful Decorations. I mounted the trees on white card stock embossed with my holiday favorite textured impressions folder Petals-A-Plenty. And I NEED ribbon especially during the holidays. I love the wide ribbons on cards. They make such an elegant (there is that word again) statement. They are topped off with a little bling using a clear rhinestone brad. I am definitely keeping this design in my book for future cards since I think it lends itself to many other occasions in addition to Christmas. Happy Stamping!!

1 comment: