Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mojo111- Mojo Monday Challenge - OMG ( Oh My Glitter!)


Whenever I think of snowflakes and winter I think of frosty blue and sparkles. Well, I may have gotten carried away with the sparkles or glitter on this one. I used the Autumn Meadows DSP for the background since I love the cool blues in the paper. I stamped the large Serene Snowflake on very vanilla card stock and embossed it in silver. To tie in the silver embossing I stamped the smaller Serene Snowflakes with platinum shimmer paint directly onto the Autumn Meadows DSP and also embossed my brads. The smaller die cut snowflakes are from the Merry Details sizzlet. I then added the "icy" rhinestone brads to the centers of the snowflakes. To finish, I went a little crazy with my 2-way glue pen and Iridescent Ice glitter but I achieved the frosty look I was after.

3 comments:

  1. love the snowflake. Very beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete