Saturday, February 20, 2010

Party Favors







Today my good friend Ellen (Auntie) and I  had a surprise luncheon for our dear friend Kim who is turning 40.  These are the favors we created for the table. Inside the favor we tucked some beautiful green wrapped chocolate truffles for the guests since Kim's favorite colors are green and purple.  Kim loves handbags and shoes so we went with the "Luv Ya" purse template.  I think they were simple but elegant and looked lovely on the set tables. I used the Tiny Tags stamp set and Jewelry Tag punch to create the name tags for the hand bags. The Tiny Tags stamp set and Medium Jewelry Tag Punch are featured in the Spring Occasions Mini-Catalog, but happily will be continued in the 2010-2011 catalog.

Paper - Cottage Wall DSP, whisper white card stock
Stamps - Tiny Tags
Accessories - Finial Press embossing folder, birds and bloom die, medium jewelry punch, whisper white taffeta  ribbon, pretties, white thread

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my party Tara!!! The table looked amazing. You and Auntie out did yourselves!!! I love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete