Monday, April 26, 2010

PPA39 KISS - Keep It Simple Sweetie - Summer Preview



Ahhh! I finally have time to stamp after a very busy week and weekend. 
This weeks PPA challenge is to keep it simple. I needed to make some thank you cards for my son and decided to post them for this weeks challenge. I love the new Pedaling Past stamp set from the new Summer Mini-Catalog and couldn't wait to use it.  This stamp set will be available May 1st.


Paper - To the Nines DSP, chocolate chip, whisper white, and soft sage card stock
Stamps - Pedaling Past, Trendy Trees (sentiment)
Ink - soft sage, going grey, chocolate chip
Accessories - Kraft corduroy button, chocolate chip satin ribbon, dimensionals


3 comments:

  1. This is so nice - great colors to use with this set - and I love that button! Perfect card for your son to send out! So glad you play at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on a mission for man cards. This one suits the bill. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Tara...so glad you had time to stamp again!!

    ReplyDelete