Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Color Throwdown 92 - All a Flutter










This week's Color Throwdown challenge includes a color that will be returning to the SU color family in July - Baja Breeze ( I think I hear applause in the background). I am so excited that this color is returning and can't wait to see how it will be incorporated in SU's DSP.

I love the soft bright colors in this challenge and wanted to make another feminine card. The colors remind me of French interior design so I started with the En Fraincais background stamp, added some Elements of Style and All a Flutter  and - VOILA! a card is made.

Paper - baja breeze, so saffron, old olive, kraft ( soon to be crumb cake) and whisper white card stock
Ink - baja breeze, so saffron, old olive, sahara sand, basic black
Stamps - En Francais, Elements of Style, All a Flutter, Watercolor Trio ( sentiment)
Accessories - black embossing powder, baja breeze satin ribbon, dimensionals, oval punch, scallop oval punch

3 comments:

  1. Tara, love all the cards you've made lately! You are on a roll girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, this is STUNNING! SO pretty---now I want that butterfly even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Tara!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete