Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Memorial Day - My Sister's Scrapbook Page



This is a page that my sister created for me honoring our dad who served in the Korean war. He passed away my senior year of high school and as I began to create a home and family of my own, I realized I had very few pictures of him. Upon hearing this, my sister gave me a BEAUTIFUL scrapbook filled with lots of wonderful pictures of him that included this lovely page featuring his service. Her scrapbook is such a treasure and is always such a treat to look through. I will always hold dear this precious gift.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and that we truly remember, honor and give thanks to those that serve or have served in our armed forces.

1 comment:

  1. That is so fabulous of your sister to have made the scrapbook, and so touching.

    ReplyDelete