Monday, July 5, 2010

Thank You Boys




This morning I have been busy making Thank You cards. One card that I needed was for my fabulous neighbor boys, Brandon and Darren, who are more family than friends. They used their own money to purchase a birthday gift for me.  What caring and wonderful boys! They are 9 and 12 so I needed a teen themed thank you and came up with this card.

Stamps - Extreme Elements
Ink - Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Paper - Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Star Die #2, Dimensionals, brad, mat pack

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Tara! The teen boys will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo Tara I love your cards... I love em!!! You have a great eye for things thats for sure. I too became a demo the same time as you and love it too!! Awesome work. -Angela Timms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the inking, stamping, star and brad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card. It's screams "surfer dude" to me. So laid back, but still a little edgy. ;) May I case this for my stamp camp?
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card for teen boys. I bet they really loved it.

    ReplyDelete