Friday, August 13, 2010

PPA55 Color Challenge







This week's PPA color challenge was definitely that challenging us to use Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. These are quite bright colors so I wanted to add a lot of white space. I used one of my favorite backgrounds Bella Toile and paired it with the new Basic Pearl Jewels for a quick thank you card.

Paper - whisper white and melon mambo card stock
Stamps - Bella Toile, Just Believe
Ink - daffodil delight, melon mambo and tempting turquoise
Accessories - Basic Jewels Pearls

5 comments:

  1. OMG, this is simply elegant and wickedly clever. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy! And pearls besides! So glad you are back - love this - and your new blog look! Glad you play @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowza! This is simply stunning! So unique, classy and elegant! Can you tell I love it? Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of pearls. I've got a whole pack I need to break open and this is an excellent idea for them.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete