Monday, November 22, 2010

Stampin' Success - Extreme Elements CASE




As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I have a wealth of resources available to me to help with both the creative and development of my  business. One such resource is Stampin' Success sent each month to Stampin' Up! demonstrators. This months edition features a card that really jumped out at me and I had to do my take on the card. The technique, a really fun one, is emboss resist. If you would like to know more about this technique, contact me for more information OR host a workshop and I will demonstrate the technique for you and your guests.

I needed a card for a pre-teen boy and this fit the bill perfectly.

Stamps - Extreme Elements
Paper - marina mist, old olive, whisper white, peach parfait, early espresso
Ink - marina mist, tangerine tango, old olive, chocolate chip
Accessories - vintage tags, brayer, peach parfait poly stitched ribbon, clear embossing powder, sticky strip, dimensionals

1 comment: