Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Card - I Inked the Plates Again.


Our Splitcoast Stamp group had a theme of Thanksgiving this week and this is the card I created for the group. I inked up my texture plate again to create the background paper after I had stamped the leaf images. The result reminds me of aspen tree bark and I think it works well with a new favorite stamp set French Foliage.

Paper - very vanilla, cajun craze, early espresso card stock
Stamps - French Foliage, Seasonal Sentiments
Ink - cherry cobbler, cajun craze, chocolate chip, sahara sand
Accessories - very vanilla satin ribbon, linen thread, antique tags, brad, Big Shot texture plates kit #4

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tara! I adore the ink on the texture plate--it gives so much dimension to the card. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous - what a great look!

    ReplyDelete