Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylish? - Me?


This week I was honored to be tagged with the Stylish Blogger award by Nance Lempinen-Leedy Canopy Crafts. The only issue with Nance tagging me with the award is that I cannot tag her back. I just love her blog it is so happy and her projects brilliant.


One of the responsibilities of the Stylish Blogger is to share 8 things about myself. I am pretty boring but here goes.


1) I have been with my husband for 26 years ( married 16) We met right after high school and we have 2 gorgeous children Megan (13) and Jake (9) whom I cart around to sporting activities, school, piano etc.
2) While driving, I change the lyrics of songs to make my kids laugh
3) I am almost always listening to music - I love classic rock, classical, country, hip hop, the Rat Pack, singers and songwriters, almost everything. It changes with my mood
4) I wake up with a different song in my head each morning - sometimes it's something I dislike which is annoying.
5) I grew up in a very small town Wilbur, Washington pop. approx 1000. It was like Mayberry -a wonderful place to grow up
7) I think I am the only one in the country who doesn't know the Electric Slide ( but I am a master of the Sprinkler) 
8) I am an avid reader
6) I can name all the states in alphabetic order in under  1 minute


Another responsibility of a stylish blogger is to tag 8 others with the Stylish Blog award. I am sure many of these ladies have received this before, but I must tag them. In no particular order.


1) Deb Henderson
2) Leanne Pugliese
3) Linda Callahan
4) Kathy Martin
5) Sandra Farrell
6) Renee Van Stralen
7) Carrie Gaskin
8) Teresa Kline


Visit these stylish blogs. They are just full of wonderful inspiration and beauty.



7 comments:

  1. wow, thank you so very much...this is amazing...I am very honored! Thanks for the encouraging words, it means so much.....have a super weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww........thank you so much for the award! You deserve the blogger award, love your blog and your creations and your emails (even though I've been so busy with the business lately I haven't emailed much)! Always love your little stories that go with your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you have a terrific blog! I can name the states in alphabetical order too! We're soul sisters! ;) Alabama , Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado...sing it sister! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much for this award. It is very very kind of you to think of me. You've got a great blog too and wholly deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award, Tara! And I cannot do the electric slide either! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a dolt on the electric slide but I do a mean chicken!! LOL. Your comments make me blush and it was an honor to pass the stylin' on to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am honored to be on the list with such fab ladies! I change the lyrics to songs all the time as well but I think it's because I am old and can't remember what comes next!

    ReplyDelete