Friday, February 25, 2011

Chic Boutique Birthday




Interior
Megan had used my stamp set Chic Boutique for a school project and left it on my work surface. I have had this set in my drawer for a while and hadn't looked at it in some time. As I went to put it away the image of the dressing mannequin caught my eye. This layout came to mind and I immediately reached this paper from BG Curio. I have a special person in mind for this card and know it will be quite "fitting".

Stamp - Chic Boutique
Ink - early espresso, wild wasabi
Paper - BG Curio, early espresso and very vanilla card stock
Accessories - label and oval die, SU chalks, very vanilla and victoria lace ribbon, pearl jewels, ribbon rosettes.

9 comments:

  1. Tara, this is gorgeous! It's CAS, yet vintage at the same time. Love how you trimmed your mannequin with pearls. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish indeed oh Tara Bee! Love the accessories and how you framed the sentioment inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Tara, your card is stunning. Another beautiful creation. I love the colors you used. Thank you so much for joining the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge. Join us again, I can't to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara this is gorgeous! I just got the rosettes and can't wait to use them now. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a beautiful card. Thanks for hopping over and joining us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, Tara! Thanks so much for playing along at HSS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love your card, what a great accent with the pearls around the bottom of the dress. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Tara! I love the gorgeous mix of color and the pearls look fabby on the trim of the dress. Thanks so much for joining us over at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is gorgeous!
    I love the soft feminine colors and those roses.

    ReplyDelete