Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch 103


This is my card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. Aren't these two dogs just too sweet? Again, I am always amazed how much I deviate from my original plans when making cards. I had intended to use soft, light colors for this card, but it took on a life of it's own as soon as I started pulling paper out. Ahhh maybe some day my final project will be exactly as planned - yeah right!

Paper - Max and Whiskers (BasicGrey) , Poppy Parade DSP, so saffron and poppy parade card stock, watercolor paper
Stamp - Scotties In Love (Taylored Expressions)
Ink - chocolate chip, close to cocoa, old olive, marina mist, poppy parade, black Stazon
Accessories - Poppy Parade stitched poly ribbon, dimensionals, button, circle die, scallop die, label die, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment