Thursday, June 30, 2011

Paper Players - Mom's Birthday




My mother's birthday is tomorrow. I almost had the same birthday, but decided to wait one more day to make my appearance into the world so I could have my own birthday - or leave Mom her own.  I turned to the Paper Players Sketch this week for inspiration for her card. She loves butterflies so I used PinkPaislee's Butterfly Garden Designer Paper. I love the romantic look of the paper and thought it fit her taste perfectly. 

Speaking of romantic - I can't wait until tomorrow when I can order Stampin' Up!'s new Designer Series Paper Beau Chateau ( just beautiful). I am sure I will be using that quite a bit. Another must have for me is denim ribbon. Stampin' Up!'s new 2011-2012 catalog items are available for purchase tomorrow. I AM SO EXCITED!!! Make sure you visit tomorrow after noon to order your new items.

Stamps - Watercolor Trio
Paper - PinkPaislee Butterfly Garden, crumb cake, very vanilla card stock
Ink - crumb cake, blush blossom
Accessories - Beautiful Wings sizzlet die, scallop circle punch, very vanilla seam binding ribbon

15 comments:

  1. Hi Tara!! It's been way too long since I stopped by so I was DEE-lighted to see you at The Paper Players this week. Your card is drop-dead gorgeous--the paper, the ribbon, the butterfly and that flower...OH MY! So glad you could join us at The Paper Players this week!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful, Tara! I'm sure your Mum will love it. Happy Birthday to you too! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card...mom will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Stunning! Awesome! Fabulous! Marvelous! Need I say more??? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara I love your card. It has the romantic, vintage feel that I love. I'm with you, I can't wait to order the Beau Chateau DSP! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just heavenly, Tara! Love those papers you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara, your mom will LOVE this card!! It is beautiful! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara
    Happy Birthday Mom..... and Happy Birthday Tara!!!!!
    I LOVE this card. it is vintage chic at its best. the little embossed butterfly sitting on the flower makes me smile! Absolutely fabulous. So glad you joined the Paper Players again this week, I always enjoy seeing your submissions
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card for mom! And Happy Birthday to you this week - hope there's cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Tara.....LOVE LOVE LOVE these papers! As always, thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tara, I also wanted to know where you got the Pink Paislee paper....I am having trouble finding it here in the states. Did you order it online? I am looking forward to the new SU paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tara, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love that paper and those sweet butterfly details. I know your Mom will love this beauty! Happy Birthday to YOU, as well! Hope you have a fabulous day! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really beautiful card Tara, the choice of papers and elements are simply gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just an all round BEAUTIFUL card! Sweetness PLUS!!! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tara, this is gorgeous! I love how all the papers just work so well together! Great job, and your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete