Saturday, August 6, 2011

Paper Crafts Inspiration Card


This card was inspired by a card that I like in the July/August issue of Paper Crafts magazine. It looks very light in the picture, but it is really a bit darker in person. I am going to give this one another try with a darker color combo to make it pop a bit more.

I didn't have a re-inker to color the ribbon with so I used a Blushing Bride Stampin' Write marker to color very vanilla seam binding, then quickly dipped it in water to disperse the color. I hung it to dry and it actually worked. Needless to say, blushing bride re-inker is on my current order list.

Paper - very vanilla, blushing bride, crumb cake
Ink - pool party, crumb cake, blushing bride
Stamps - Elements of Style, Nature Walk, Because I Care ( sentiment)
Accessories - Large decorative label punch, very vanilla and crumb cake seam binding, blushing bride Stampin' Write marker, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment