Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paper Players - A Color Challenge from Jaydee





This week Jaydee has a beautiful color challenge for The Paper Players. As soon as I saw this challenge, I pictured falling leaves and created this card using embossed leaves and brayered paper. To offset the gold embossed leaves, I created a sliver of paper with glass glitter to set beside the leaves. A small sentiment finishes the card for a quick card with a great color challenge combination.

Paper - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink - more mustard, bravo burgundy, cajun craze, versamark
Stamps - Petite Pairs, Gently Falling
Accessories - brayer, gold glass glitter, dimensionals, gold embossing powder

Visit the Paper Players Design Team beautiful blogs and leave a sweet comment

The Paper Players Design Team
Tara Bilbao
Cindy Hall (October GD)

9 comments:

  1. Glass Glitter AND gold embossing??!! Oh my, you have my full attention with this beauty! This is so gorgeous, Tara! I just love how you shaded the leaves, too. They look so realistic. I'm trying to resist buying this set but you may have just pushed me over the edge. Lol! Hope today is going great for you! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed leaves and the line of glitter is wonderful! Beautiful fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a WOW! card, for sure. I love the glass glitter strip, the gold embossing and the brayering. Really, really beautifully done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My jaw hit the floor when I saw this one Tara! Absolutely drop-dead most gorgeous use of the brayer I've seen. Love it. Paired with the leaves, gold embossing and the glitter strip? Oh my! Stellar card, my friend...just stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glass glitter Tara! How pretty! This is a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Tara! Love the streaks of color, the gold glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tara, I love the brayering and the glass glitter. They are gorgeous together. Your sentiment is quite perfect too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Tara! This is stunning! The brayering is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tara, the leaves are stunning... but the idea to use the glass glitter was so inspired. Fabulous card. It is so rich and luscious. Gorgeous!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete