Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Digital Studio Express Free 30 Day Trial

Have you wanted to give digital design a try but don't want to buy a program without hands on experience? Now you have the opportunity to try My Digital Studio Express FREE for 30 days. Even though I do not scrap using MDS, I use it for so many elements in my cards and in home decor projects.

To get starting using My Digital Studio Express - Click here to visit my Stampin' Up! website and start shopping. You can contact me if you have any questions regarding My Digital Studio.

Here are some of the many projects that I have created using My Digital Studio

Background Paper

Image and Sentiment


Background Paper and Sentiment

Image and Sentiment

Sentiment
Sentiment
Christmas Cards



Background Paper
Multiple Images and Letters




Multiple Images from MDS

Sentiment



Multiple Images and Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment