Sunday, September 9, 2012

You Stamp With Dawn and Friends - Heating Up the Holidays

My two projects have posted to USTAMPWITH DAWNANDFRIENDS so now I can share them with you.

This section features new items from the holiday catalog. I chose to create a Halloween project and Christmas Project for this session.


I just love the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP. I don't send many cards, so I thought I would show off this paper on a wreath. I added a few large black roses and the new Googly Ghouls to set off this fantastic paper.

My next project was one that uses the new stamp set "Winter Memories". This set immediately caught my attention since I love to color in stamps.


I wanted to create a vintage look and used the new Woodgrain embossing folder inked up to create some texture and distressing. 

To get the tutorials for these projects and over 40 other Autumn, Halloween and Christmas projects, created by an amazing design team, click the blinkie below.



No comments:

Post a Comment