Saturday, October 13, 2012

Speaking of Gift Giving



Here is a pop-up gift card holder I created using new items that I have been dying to use. The main sentiment is framed by Daydream Medallions, die cut with Floral Frames Framelits,  which I couldn't wait to buy. They are perfect accents to frame many sentiments or images. I paired it with the new Candelight Christmas DSP and stamped my own background paper using Day of Gratitude. A little heart, flower and basic jewels finish the card.

Paper - Candelight Christmas DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, whisper white, so saffron card stock
Ink - real red, so saffron, Stazon black
Stamps - Daydream Medallions, Day of Gratitude, Made for You
Accessories - Floral Frames Framelits, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, flower, button ribbon, heart punch, basic rhinestones

1 comment: