Monday, November 5, 2012

My Week 2 of 14 Weeks to a Perfectly Organized Home - The Garage

I have started my second week on the 14 Week Program to a perfectly Organized Home. Here are some pictures of the garage process. I just had to smile this morning as I went to get in my car and the garage was so clean! We need to park our cars in the garage so there is always room for the 2 cars, but junk seems to accumulate around the perimeter. 
A Clean Garage















Before
I unloaded everything to the sidewalk - My neighbors had to laugh at all out junk out on the street. I swept the walls of all the cobwebs, swept the floors and washed the doors.
During
A few trips to Goodwill and a full garbage can and I was done. Now off to the next project The Master Bedroom - I am getting weak in knees about the home office so I will conquer that after the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment