Monday, December 3, 2012

Hats - What I have been up to.

About a month ago I knitted a few hats as a gift for my friend. After seeing the hats both of my kids put in their requests for hats. I am still quite a beginner when it comes to knitting, but I love to work on projects when I am waiting for the kids either at school or sporting events. I pick projects that I can pick up and put down easily without too much counting. 

Here is barney modeling a hat that I made for Megan (unavailable for photo). Isn't he a natural model? This is a waffle pattern I downloaded from Ravelry, a fabulous knitting website. 



He is too cute!

Here is a Seaman's cap that Jake requested. He likes to wear a beanie during his FNL games.  I also downloaded this pattern from Ravelry. Now it's time to make a hat for ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment